About Stretch Buddy
The Stretch Buddy is designed to be the ultimate tool to assist with self-stretching your whole body. Multiple foot and hand pockets throughout the stretching strap allow you to achieve greater gains in flexibility. The Strech Buddy allows you to perform PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation) self-stretching, an active form of stretching that uses isometric contractions for greater gains in flexibility.
- Avoid Ballistic movements. Slowly move into a stretch by pulling or pushing gently on the Stretch Buddy. This will help prevent injury and avoid initiating a stretch reflex that can tighten the targeted muscles of the body.
- Never Stretch past the point of mild discomfort. If you feel any pain during a stretch, gently ease off and loosen the tension and length of the Stretch Buddy.
- When getting into a stretching position with the Stretch Buddy, be careful not to pull or push to hard and quickly. Slowly and safely get into the stretch position and then gently begin to pull or push the Stretch Buddy to assist with stretching.
- Always perform a full body stretch, and remember to stretch both sides of the body with equal time.
- Always keep a steady breath when performing all stretches with the Stretch Buddy. Never hold your breath during any stretch. This will help avoid injury and aid in achieving the greatest gains in flexibility.
Download Printable Instruction Booklet